Do you want to have a flat stomach and well toned? It is not so easy, but with some hard work, you can get flat abs in just 30 days!
Exercises to Get Flat Abs in Only 30 Days
The essential factor to get a flat abs is to choose a program that works all of your abdominal muscles. You really should do the next exercises a minimum of four times a week for 4 weeks if you want to obtain the desired flat abs in just one month.
You will discover that none of these exercises requires any special equipment. You can do the complete workout on your floor needing only a bottle of water.
1. Belly rolls - These work your vertical ab muscles. What you do is sit with your legs bent, feet flat on the floor with your arms straight in front of you. Breathe out and roll back until your lower back touches the floor. Then breathe in and roll back up.
Please repeat the belly rolls 15 times and then do this variation: when you breathe out, roll your body back until your shoulders touch the floor. Do the shoulder belly rolls 15 times as well.
2. Tummy curls – These exercises work your horizontal ab muscles. What you will do is lie on your back and bend your knees at about an 80 degree angle. Raise your feet a little bit higher than your knees. Lift your rear end and roll back to your shoulder blades. Breathe in and then roll to your tail bone without allowing your butt touch the ground. Repeat the abdominal curls 20 times.
3. Cross crunches – These exercises help out your waist. You need a 1 liter bottle of water to do this exercise. Sit down on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with the floor and cradle your left hand behind your head. Keep the water bottle in your right hand. Lift your head and shoulders off of the ground and reach across your body, so the bottle is outside your left knee. Repeat this exercise for 20 times before changing sides and doing it another 20 times.
4. Tailbone lifts – These exercises work your lower ab muscles. So, lie on your back, arms stretched straight over your head and legs fully extended and crossed in the air. Breathe out as you lift your tailbone, and then slowly lower your back as you breathe in. Avoid the impulse to just drop on the way down. Repeat please this exercise 30 times before moving on.
5. Inverted crunches – These exercises work your lower back muscles. To execute this exercise, lie on your stomach, arms in front of you as if flying. Breathe out and lift up just your right arm and left leg as high as you can. Then breathe in and lower your leg. Switch off, lifting your left arm and right leg. Alternate sides, doing 20 lifts on each side. The final step is to lift both arms and legs 20 times.
If you want to get flat abs in just 30 days, try this exercise routine carefully for a full month. Remember that you need to do these exercises at least four times per week.
Even if there are no magic programs for getting rid of belly fat, if you choose a good diet plan and invest time for exercises you can get flat abs!
Share with us your experience to get a flat stomach!